Greetings from Specsmakers!..
We are hiring for Sales Executives for our South India's leading Optical chain and now we are entering into New City of Hyderabad with its expansion of 50+ stores.
Job description for Store Manager / Sales Executive - Hyderabad
The Job description may include,
1) Performing Sales in selling optical frames and lenses.
2) Handling customers and suggesting them on selection of spectacle frames, optical lenses and sunglasses.
3) For showroom managers to handle the complete store operations daily and to motivate the team.
4) Plan, forecast, report on sales, cost and business performance in the outlet according to company requirement.
5) Supervise and implement sales and promotional strategies and activities in the outlet.
6) Supervise and manage cash and payment systems in the outlet in accordance with company procedures and policies, at all times with staff and customer safety as the uppermost priority.
7) Plan and implement outlet merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers.
8) Manage and supervise selling and customer service activities and staff competence in the outlet, so as to optimize and sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
9) Manage and supervise audit before sending work order to Assembly unit and also follow quality control system after receiving finished goods from Assembly unit and Warehouse.
10) Coordinate effectively and timely with all concerned departments to ensure proper flow of communication and information.
11) Supervise and maintain reports as necessary of all merchandise and non-merchandise stocks in the outlet.
12) Supervise and maintain proper condition of all equipment's, fixtures and machinery in the outlet.
13) Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information about market trends, competitor activity, pricing and tactics, and communicate this to the relevant departments in the Company.
14) Supervise and maintain effectiveness of IT and other essential in -store systems in the outlet.
15) Resolve the customer complain effectively must satisfy customer to its optimum level as per the company policies.
16) Keep a track on undelivered goods and ensure their delivery as per the company policy.
17) Managing error free Stock Audit activity and to maintain zero discrepancies.
18) Encourage extra services like giving complimentary items, cleaning of specs with ultra-sonic machine, home deliveries, delivery by courier, delivery at other outlet, and taking extra care before sending such deliveries.
- Accept the ownership and understanding the responsibilities.
- Timely decision.
- Meeting the targets.
Other activities as per the instruction of the Operations.
Interested candidate can apply and send their updated resumes to
Contact us: 7338863806 / 7338863864