Yes! we are serving you during lockdown. All our online services are open across India. Call: 97915 97915
Terms & Conditions:
- One year Un-conditional warranty on all frames is provided from the date of purchase.
- Warranty does not cover color fading or peel off on frames.
- In case of replacement of frame, same frame shall be replaced based on availability. On non-availability of the frame, an alternative frame that can fit the existing lenses shall be provided which is of the same value.
- Minimum of 7 business days is required for replacement.
- One year un-conditional warranty on Lenses is provided for manufacturing defects from the date of purchase.
- Warranty does not cover accidental damage, scratches, damage caused by negligence, tampering, normal wear and tear | |
- In case of any coating peel off within 1 year, a re-coat will be made at no additional cost for lenses that are covered under warranty period only .
- For any adaptation/power issues on lenses should be reported by the customer within 15 days from the date of purchase.
- Orders placed with customers own frame or any other product of customer will be undertaken at customers own risk and the company shall not be responsible for replacement of frame or any other product or refund.
Minimum of 7 business days is required for replacement from the time of receiving the product at the lab.
1. Specsmaker’s Liability is limited to dispensing the Spectacle Lens / Prescription Sunglasses strictly as per the Prescription given (Outside Prescription / Specsmaker’s Optometrist)
2. The Spectacle Lenses will be processed as per the prescription specified in the order placed by the Customer.
3. The thickness of lenses shall vary vastly based on prescription and Lens type selected by the customer.
4. Any breakage or loss of customer own frame or customer own lens during fitting is at customers own risk. Specsmakers shall NOT be liable for loss of these frames or lens.
All Sunglasses carry an unconditional warranty of one year from the date of purchase. Scratches on sunglasses are not covered under warranty.
- Order once placed, cannot be cancelled | In case of dispute, the refund will be made to customer in form of Specsmakers Credit note and not in form of cash, virtual money or bank transfers.
- Orders placed should be collected within 60 days from the day of order placement and in case of failure to collect the order, the order shall be auto-cancelled and advance payment will not be refunded.
- All product prices includes prices of accessories, packaging accessories and packing material.
By providing your mobile number at the time of order booking, you are agreeing to receive promotional and transaction sms from time to time | If you wish to unsubscribe from promotional sms, feel free to write to us at email@example.com to take required action in next 24 business hours.
EVA lenses, Airvue, Happster, Peepstar, Airlenses by Specsmakers are sub-brands of Specsmakers. Specsmakers is a brand of Specsmakers Opticians Pvt Ltd.
Suggestions / Complaints
For any suggestions and complaints, please contact us at +91 97915 97915 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions - Cashback & Loyalty points
- The coupon is valid across all Specsmakers stores. The coupon is currently not valid on our online store
- The loyalty points are credited into your account 48 hours after the product is invoiced/delivered.
- Point earned during one purchase can be availed only in the subsequent purchase.
- Cashback is always paid back in the form of Loyalty points of Specsmakers.
- The value of 1 loyalty point is equal to one rupee. During normal purchase for every Rs.100 of purchase is equal to 1 Loyalty point.
- Redemption of loyalty points can be only to a maximum of 50% of purchase value of Specsmakers products. E.g to claim Rs.100 equivalent of loyalty points, the invoice value without GST should be a minimum of Rs.200.
- Loyalty points are allocated to a phone number, they are not transferable and cannot be gifted.
- The customer can take advantage of all existing offers in the store along with the loyalty program.
- Points expire 180 days after the date of purchase.
- Specsmakers reserves the right to change any of the above terms without notice.
- All legal points are subject to Chennai jurisdiction only.